Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thinking about my bottle tree.


I've been wanting a bottle tree for a long, long, time. The first one I ever saw was way back when I was at AU. I kinda had a bottle tree (bush)while we were at Bell Road, and I moved my small collection of Blue bottles. After almost loosing the collection to a clean up effort, (I can see where they may look like drunken garbage)I decided I better plan my bottle tree here at ThirteenEleven. Our yard here is still a bit of an overgrown kudzu jungle, and I think there is a fine line from a bottle tree looking junky rather than artsy, cool, and historic so I am not sure the timing is right for the tree. These are some Ideas that I like, I tend to favor the more organic looking trees over the post looking trees, and I definitely like the all cobalt blue trees over the multi colored trees.



3 comments:

Sandy said...

LOVE those bottles!

Sandy said...

I still love those bottle trees!

amy turn sharp said...

that is so amazing and I must steal the idea asap :)